The Stephenville City Council will hold its monthly meeting at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in Council Chambers at City Hall.
Here are five things you should know about the meeting:
1. There will be three public hearings for rezoning requests. Local applicants are James Thompson, Fernando Soto and Beau Mayo.
2. Sherry Zachery, chair of he Tourism Committee, will deliver a report.
3. Nick Williams will give an update on public works projects.
4. John Hubbard, executive director of SEDA, will present an update on economic development.
5. The city council will discuss Project Blue in executive session.